We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to strengthen our team in Amsterdam or Oslo. The successful candidate for this role will receive an outstanding opportunity to enhance our Kinly Cloud offering and take part in designing of the breakthrough system in video conferencing industry that will automatize workflow over video calls as a service. In this role you will truly be able to shape the future of Kinly and work along committed, seasoned specialists in the video conferencing domain together making impact on the way thousands of people in the world communicate.
More about this position
As a Senior Software Engineer you:
- Co-design architecture on a conceptual model and technical level for the brand new Kinly Workflow over video conferencing system;
- Provide features to both Kinly Cloud and Kinly Workflow over video conferencing system alongside other members;
- Provide help, coaching and leadership (basic managerial responsibilities for the Kinly development team);
- If necessary, redesign and refactor the existing solutions in line with the agreed business objectives;
- Add various types of automated tests (i.e. integration tests, front-end tests, property-based tests etc.) to the existing functionalities;
- Will travel to Oslo regularly for training purposes and meetings;
- Introduce a modern way of thinking about application creation within our development team.
What does Kinly offer you?
You will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organization in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan and travel allowance;
- Laptop and mobile phone with company subscription;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- A team of like-minded tech enthusiasts willing to help you every step of the way.
- An informal work atmosphere with professional and driven colleagues.
- Interaction with interesting and innovative customers and partners;
- A comprehensive product portfolio consisting of products and assistance from industry leaders in both IT and AV;
- Organized lunch / fruit at the office for a small personal contribution;
- A work environment where we care about our employees and have fun; Post covied we will regularly organize our Friday afternoon drinks again.
What do you bring?
- At least 5 years of experience with software engineering, including design, development and deployment of software products;
- At least 4 years' experience in designing and delivering solutions in Python or Go and 1 year of experience in heading up a team as a team leader;
- Able to inspire and provide feedback in a constructive way to others so that the whole team can continuously improve their skills and abilities;
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming principles and at least basic understanding of functional programming;
- Understand foundation of Domain Driven Design especially on the strategic level (design of bounded contexts and relations between them);
- Knowledge of object-oriented design patterns, preferably enterprise design patterns;
- Dev Ops acumen – including cloud management, Kubernetes, Docker etc.;
- Experienced in delivering high diligence solutions that are well tested in an automatic way.
More about Kinly
At Kinly we are a team of passionate professionals who all work with the same belief in mind: that there is nothing more interesting than creating progressive solutions in the field of collaboration. Based on this passion, we not only work on cloud and audiovisual solutions, but on a complete package of safe, flexible and often sustainable solutions, which make it possible to fulfill our brand promise: Working together. Everywhere.
The ambition to grow and the drive to innovate has made Kinly a reliable partner for more than 500 clients over 120 countries. With our services we have enabled many national and international organizations such as PWC, Spotify and Securitas to work together in a successful way.
Not only the passion for working together in a successful way, is what makes our 1200 ambitious professionals feel connected. At Kinly, our shared values give us the feeling that we are truly part of the same organization. We are reliable in everything we do. We are passionate, supportive and open and friendly – towards our colleagues and our clients.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your cv and cover letter. If you have any questions, please call Frank Elzinga, corporate recruiter, on telephone number +31 6 387 611 51.