We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer to strengthen our Kinly Products in Amsterdam or Oslo. The successful candidate for this role will receive an outstanding opportunity to enhance our Kinly Video offering and take part in designing of the breakthrough system in videoconferencing industry that will automatize workflow over video calls as a service. In this role you will truly be able to shape the future of Kinly and work along committed, seasoned specialists in the video conferencing domain together making impact on the way thousands of people in the world communicate.
Responsibilities as a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer:
- Deliver value in the form of a working code;
- Keep the overall quality of your teams high, both passively (e.g., by incorporating unit tests as part of their delivery) and actively (e.g., tracking and suppressing technical debt);
- Deploy and operate your topic (you build it, you run it).
What will Kinly offer you?
You will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic, international and tech savvy organization in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan and travel allowance;
- Laptop and mobile phone with company subscription;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- A team of like-minded tech enthusiasts willing to help you every step of the way.
- An informal work atmosphere with professional and driven colleagues.
- Interaction with interesting and innovative customers in corporate and educational markets.
- Support in keeping your professional knowledge and certifications up to date.
- Organized lunch / fruit at the office for a small personal contribution;A work environment where we care about our employees and have fun;
- Post COVID 19 we like to organize drinks again, regularly on Friday afternoons.
- At least 7 years of experience as a Software Engineer;
- At least 4 years developing with Python/Go;
- Solid experience with React
- Deep understanding of DevOps practices (terraform is a plus);
- Deep understanding of Agile Practices;
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment;
- This is remote job, it is not required that you live near a Kinly office.
More about Kinly
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your cv and cover letter. If you have any questions, please call Frank Elzinga, corporate recruiter, on telephone number +31 6 387 611 51.