Kinly is looking for an experienced Microsoft Architect to join our team to drive forward the Kinly collaboration offering. As an resource for the Microsoft area, you have experience in creating solutions and configuring all aspects of a collaboration solution based on Microsoft technology. You have a good overview of the Microsoft technical roadmap on Microsoft 365, especially around Microsoft Teams, but also in 3rd party solutions supporting Microsoft Team Room systems.
What will you be doing?
Together with a Microsoft business developer and local technical experts, but also in other parts of the organization, you will identify opportunities, develop solutions, and drive product and service development to enhance Kinly value to customers with Microsoft technology.
The Microsoft Architect reports into Head of consultants a design which belongs to the C&D team. You will also be a part of a global virtual Microsoft team.
- Be the part of the company lead technical resources to guide other departments on developing their technical capabilities in Microsoft technology;
- Build products and services together with the MS business developer from the strategy phase, through piloting and drive into production;
- Be available as technical resource for sales in client meetings;
- Be responsible for consultant, configuration and/or engineering for customers in your region;
- Delivery enablement: continuous training of Sales, Professional Services, Service delivery functions and 1st and 2nd line support functions in your functional area of expertise;
- Solves 3rd line support issues;
- Promotor of Microsoft solutions within the region.
What do we offer you?
You will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organization in which you can truly make a difference. This is the time to join us since online and visual collaboration is here to stay!
Next to an exciting opportunity within a truly global company, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan and a company car;
- Laptop and mobile phone with company subscription;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- A team of like-minded tech enthusiasts willing to help you every step of the way.
- An informal work atmosphere with professional and driven colleagues.
- Interaction with interesting and innovative customers in corporate and educational markets.
- Support in keeping your professional knowledge and certifications up to date.
- A comprehensive product portfolio consisting of products and assistance from industry leaders in both IT and AV.
- Organized lunch / fruit at the office for a small personal contribution;
- A work environment where we care about our employees and have fun;
What do you bring to the table?
- Experienced in the field of Microsoft communications, modern workplace and digital transformation;
- Enjoys being part of the portfolio development team whilst at the same time working with clients to create advanced solutions;
- Experienced working in a high pace, international company with agile development.
What else are we looking for?
- 5+ years of Microsoft communications products and service portfolio experience;
- Solid understanding of Microsoft products comparable with the MS 100, 700 and 900 accreditations;
- Strong Microsoft collaboration, networking and M365 skill set, IT and UC knowledge;
- Deep understanding of hardware related to Microsoft collaboration solutions like Surface HUB, MTR and other relevant AV hardware to support a Microsoft experience.
Preferred capabilities and accreditations:
- MVP recognition
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true: Working together. Everywhere.
Are you interested?
We would love to hear from you! Please apply by sending us your resume and cover letter. Do you have any questions, regarding the role or the recruitment process? Please contact Frank Elzinga, corporate recruiter, at +316-38761151.