The rapid advance of digital technology is helping organizations to balance individual freedom with effective team collaboration. Kinly brings it all together in our Cloud Collaboration platform, to make sure our customers can focus on our work instead of the technology. As a Lead DevOps Engineer you lead the activities of the development team. Do you have a solid background in software engineering and are you interested in moving up in your career? This is the position for you!
More about the position
Your role as a Lead DevOps Engineer is to help Kinly build functional systems that improve customer experience. The development team is deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. We are looking for an expert collaborator, because this role requires to build upon the work of your counterparts on development and IT teams to scale cloud programs and create workflow processes.
- Serve as key leader and expert on DevOps practices;
- Build automation, processes, and frameworks to automate provisioning of infrastructure and platform;
- Bridge any knowledge gaps between Operations and Development teams;
- Work efficiently with an exceptional attention to detail around a high security environment;
- Evaluating new technologies and weighing their pros/cons to stakeholders. Working collaboratively with various teams in order to adopt the new technology and increase overall skillset within the team;
- Mentor and motivate others to push positive change in terms of process and technology;
- Work collaboratively across team boundaries to share common capabilities.
What we will offer you
As a Lead DevOps Engineer you will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organization in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- A full-time job at our office in Amsterdam;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan;
- Travel allowance;
- Mobile phone with company subscription;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- Organized lunch / fruit at the office for a small personal contribution;
- A work environment where we care about our employees and like to make a fun work environment;
- Without corona measures, drinks are regularly organized on Friday afternoons.
What do you bring?
As Lead DevOps Engineer you have at least ten years of experience in software development and system administration, with at least five in a similar role. You have, formal or informal, IT leadership experience (e.g. team lead, technical lead, technical project lead, or similar). You have practical knowledge of Azure. You are able to script and therefore basic development skills is required.
A technical master's degrees would be a plus, but not required.
You also have:
- Deep understanding of development processes and practices, like Scrum, XP, CI/CD
- Deep understanding of core IT concepts like networking, security, etc
- Professional knowledge of cloud computing, in particular both AWS and GCP, and of topics like infrastructure as code, etc.
More about Kinly
At Kinly we are a team of passionate professionals who all work with the same belief in mind: that there is nothing more interesting than creating progressive solutions in the field of collaboration. Based on this passion, we not only work on cloud and audiovisual solutions, but on a complete package of safe, flexible and often sustainable solutions, which make it possible to fulfill our brand promise: Working together. Everywhere.
The ambition to grow and the drive to innovate has made Kinly a reliable partner for more than 500 clients over 120 countries. With our services we have enabled many national and international organizations such as PWC, Spotify and Securitas to work together in a successful way.
Not only the passion for working together in a successful way, is what makes our 1200 ambitious professionals feel connected. At Kinly, our shared values give us the feeling that we are truly part of the same organization. We are reliable in everything we do. We are passionate, supportive and open and friendly – towards our colleagues and our clients.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your cv and motivation letter. Any questions? Please contact Lilian Latul, Corporate recruiter, at telephone number +316 426 106 21.