In Q4-2020 Kinly started a new initiative, the Target Operating Platform (TOP) Program, to implement/rollout a new operating platform towards all its entities in 2021. These entities currently use different solutions to support their day-2-day activities. The main entities are located in the Benelux, Norway, UK and US.The TOP Program will implement a globally aligned process model for all operational processes to ensure all entities work in the same way. The main processes are: Lead to Order, Order to Cash, Commissioning to Service and Finance.
As Global Process Owner (GPO) Finance you are responsible not only for the global alignment- but also in the future evolvement of the finance related processes. This includes both the expansion/ enhancement of finance processes as well as the integration of new operational entities across the globe. The role reports into the Kinly CFO as Finance owner on boardlevel.
More about this position:
During the TOP implementation/rollout in 2021 the GPO Finance will be responsible for the translation of the Global Process Model into the finance related business processes in the supporting applications Netsuite and ServiceNow. These are the core applications in the Kinly landscape to support the end-2-end process flows. Activities will not only include active involvement in business process workshops, MDM-framework, operational policies & procedures, SOD’s, but also in test- and train activities to ensure you get a detailed understanding on how the implemented applications support the finance processes. In addition you will be responsible to ensure consistency and standardization in the global finance processes and build a global (virtual) team/community of finance process owners in the respective Kinly entities.
The main focus areas of the GPO Finance moving forward will be on;Process (re)-design;
- Reporting requirements;
- Policies and controls (including local tax and other regulations which need to be taken into account for the Kinly countries);
- Integration with related Platforms and other software solutions;
- Global Data definitions and standards;
- Identification and implementation of Improvement opportunities;Segregation of Duties (SOD’s);
- Performance measurement of key finance- & management accounting processes
In addition the GPO Finance will work in close cooperation with the GPO Operations to ensure the integration aspects are taken care of.
The Global Process Owner is expected to assume the following key responsibilities:T
- To provide global leadership, direction and oversight for the Kinly finance related systems and applications (primarily Netsuite and ServiceNow);
- To drive the implementation of finance process changes throughout the Kinly organization.
- To be accountable for assuring successful implementation of standard global processes, evaluating end-to-end performance and affecting necessary design or execution adjustments.
- To communicate with external peer groups and professional associations to identify trends in processing, technology, service offerings, which could improve Kinly’s processes;
- To be responsible for identifying level of resources required to successfully implement changes to the business process.;
- Maintenance and prioritisation of your stream’s road map ensuring that a central repository of initiatives is logged and maintained;
- To own your process streams SOPs and training material and ensure that they are kept up to date as changes are implemented;
- Continuously benchmarking internal processes against best practices to determine gaps, opportunities for improvement, and alignment with finance design requirements. Ensure that the company’s strategies and goals are implemented within your sphere of influence;
- Ensure that you maintain a high level of engagement from members of your stream;
- Communicate key strategy messages and performance metrics to your stream via Global Communities of Practice and other informal meetings;
- Monitor your stream’s performance indicators to help analyse non-compliance with its overall delivery and quality performance metrics.;
- Help identify corrective actions when metrics indicate non-compliance, with the relevant other parties.;
- Take an active role in key Global Support projects, initiatives, acquisitions or disposals that impact your process and team.
What we will offer you:
As our GPO Finance, you will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organization in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan;
- Travel allowance;
- Mobile phone with company subscription;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- Organized lunch / fruit at the office for a small personal contribution;
- A work environment where we care about our employees and have fun;
- Without corona measures, drinks are regularly organized on Friday afternoons.
What do you bring?
- A master degree in finance, business administration, technology or comparable.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the mechanics in your process stream and how these fit into the wider global environment/solution.
- Next to a strong business acumen also related business process experience in applications supporting the finance processes (Netsuite and ServiceNow would be an advantage).
- Eager to translate the Kinly vision/strategy into improvement opportunities in the finance area.
- Excellent, proactive communication skills, both written and verbal in at least English.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Influential and able to communicate rationale behind thought processes.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with Kinly senior management and global key user community.
- Understands the impact of change both locally and in the global environment.
- Looks to find the root cause of issues and knowledge of when to use quick wins or long term solutions. Uses measurements and data rather than intuition when problem solving.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
More about Kinly
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your cv and motivation letter. You can send this to: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions, please call Frank Elzinga, corporate recruiter, on telephone number +31 6 38761151.