Kinly is taking the IT department to the next level. Do you want to be one of the leaders in this transition? We are looking for a Global Director of Security who will be responsible for the information and data security of several Kinly locations worldwide. Are you excited? Join us!
More about this position
The Global Director of Security is driving the IT security strategy and implementation forward whilst protecting the business from security threats and cyber-hacking. Being in charge of our global security practices, you know how to manage all stakeholders, including our global management board and senior management.
Your focus is to conduct regular security assessments across the organizations and implementing security measures together with business IT and our development teams. You instill security awareness across the organization and provide security training to your colleagues. You will also provide strong leadership to reports and across IT as a whole. This leadership includes generating enthusiasm and shared commitment, identifying and setting new directions, teaching, growing, and empowering, owning outcomes and leading by example.
- You provide continuous input to the Global Director IT & Dev and help measure the compliance and cybersecurity risk posture of Kinly. Which means you deliver metrics and dashboards to measure program maturity and performance;
- You are capable of performing large, highly complex projects under deadlines and operating constraints, often involving the coordination of activities of other business units in the company;
- You take end to end ownership of Kinly's security programs and related teams including security policies, vendor risk and compliance management, regulatory audits and compliance management, metrics, risk and performance indicators, executive reporting, security awareness and training, security integration and assessment of M&A and related ventures;
- You develop and lead strategies for the governance, risk and compliance functions across the company that support transformation of the security function;
- You develop, maintain and communicate corporate Security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines and ensure IT compliance programs are both established and followed;
- You design and implement programs for end-user awareness around information security;
- You manage the entire policy management lifecycle from requirement interpretation to policy drafting, impact assessment, approval and adoption. This also includes annual/periodic updates and policy revisions.
This is a challenging role with a diverse range of responsibilities where you are in complete control of your own success.
What we will offer you?
As a Global Director of Security you will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organization in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- A full-time job at our office in Amsterdam;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan;
- Travel allowance;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- Organized lunch / fruit at the office for a small personal contribution;
- A work environment where we care about our employees and like to make a fun work environment;
What do you bring?
For this position you need to have at least six years’ experience in Information Security, of which at least four years involving Information Security governance, risk and compliance. The position is expected to provide functional leadership, oversight and guidance to staff and groups assigned, while fostering teamwork. Therefore, you also have at least five years of managerial experience with proven experience in building and leading strong teams. A technical master’s degree with a security focus would be a plus, but is not required.
You will be responsible for the Kinly locations in The Netherlands, UK, Norway and the USA. Therefore excellent knowledge of the English language is required. This role can be based in either one of our Kinly countries.
You can imagine that taking the IT department to the next level involves a great amount of work. Therefore, we are looking for someone who has a hands-on mentality, an entrepreneurial mindset and is a risk-taker.
You also have:
- Experience with development practices, tools and challenges;
- Deep understanding of security-sensitive tech, like DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services and DDOS mitigation technologies; coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling; firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols;
- Hands on knowledge of regulatory compliance, like PCI, HIPAA, NIST, GLBA, SOC 2, and SOX.
More about Kinly
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true: Working together. Everywhere.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your cv and motivation letter. Any questions? Please contact Frank Elzinga, Corporate recruiter, at telephone number +31 38761151.