As a Detail Design (DD) Engineer with Kinly, you are part of the Technology Consultancy & Design (TC&D) department who is responsible for the design stages during a project. You will help to manage the “Product House” and Solutions Standards within Kinly Benelux.As a DD Engineer, you are well versed in our preferred product portfolio. You will help building and securing our design policies within Kinly. In this role, you will mainly work in a team of 4 fellow engineers that have focus on a certain business vertical or a specific high-profile customer. As part of this team your main responsibility is to translate the High Level Design (HLD) to Detailed Design Documentation (DD) and uphold our product preferences and design policies during this process. Next to your fellow team members, you will work closely with our pre-sales engineers, the work preparation team and our project managers.
Let's review what you will be doing:
- Translate the High Level Designs to the necessary Detailed Design deliverables that will be used to build, configure and implement the solutions at the customer.
- Within your team collaborate concerning the right paths to follow to guarantee a smooth process from sales to implementation.
- With your expertise help make the right design and product decisions
- Help building standards that fit the customer needs and the business vertical.
- Help maintain our preferred product portfolio with focus on your designated product group.
What do we offer you?
You will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organization in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan and travel allowance;
- Laptop and mobile phone with company subscription;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- A team of like-minded tech enthusiasts willing to help you every step of the way.
- An informal work atmosphere with professional and driven colleagues.
- Interaction with interesting and innovative customers in corporate and educational markets.
- Support in keeping your professional knowledge and certifications up to date.
- A comprehensive product portfolio consisting of products and assistance from industry leaders in both IT and AV.
- Organized lunch / fruit at the office for a small personal contribution;
- A work environment where we care about our employees and have fun;
- Without corona measures, drinks are regularly organized on Friday afternoons.
What do you bring to the table?
- A relevant HBO degree and experience in the IT/AV field.
- Excellent communication skills. English is required, Dutch is a plus.
- Relevant certifications, from (but not limited to) Cisco, Microsoft, Crestron, Extron, etc.
- Experience with Visio and D-tools are favorable.
- A pro-active attitude and the drive to help your colleagues in delivering the best quality.
- A focus on collaborating, both with customers and colleagues.
More about Kinly
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your cv and motivation letter. Any questions? Please contact Frank Elzinga, Corporate recruiter, at telephone number +31 6 38 76 11 51 or email@example.com