Do you aspire to work for a fast-growing, dynamic organization? Are you an ambitious starter or professional? Would you like to work for an international multicultural organization? And can you help us pave the way into Microsoft Azure to support our new IT strategy? Then you are the cloud engineer we are looking for!Being part of Kinly means being part of a global tech business. We help the largest enterprises of this world with their standardized AV and specialized AV deployment. From setting up meeting rooms to building complete IT infrastructures and remote monitoring platforms for high profile and confidential customers. Our business speaks the same language as IT and we enjoy challenging each other to come to great results, for ourselves and our customers.
What will you do?
In this role you will design, implement and maintain IT systems and will lead the migration of our systems to Azure, as well as playing a key role in the development of our IT infrastructure.
As a cloud engineer you must have expert skills on cloud, virtualization and storage and have ability to collaborate across all other it disciplines with experts in all areas and apply this knowledge in the Kinly infrastructure. We expect you to be focused on continuously improving all aspects of the infrastructure environment by using your analytical and technical skills. With the team you are responsible to develop, implement and maintain and update the Kinly Cloud infrastructure.
Your responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for IT infrastructure design and operations;
- Contribute to cloud adoption/migration strategy and corresponding roadmaps and projects;
- Implement automation with focus on increasing scalability, efficiency and reduce errors;
- Design and implement security controls together with Security department;
- Ensure continuity, performance, scalability and security of IT environment;
- Resolve and prevent incidents by proactive operations and monitoring.
What does Kinly offer you?
- A good salary depending on your knowledge and experience;
- You will be empowered to make a difference, introduce your own ideas and coach/mentor others;
- We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty room for creativity and personal growth;
- In addition, we provide a good pension, travel allowance and educational opportunities;
- A hybrid working space.
What do you bring?
- A bachelor’s/master’s degree in IT or equivalent working experience, as well as relevant (professional or expert level) certifications;
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience, with at least 2 years of experience with public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google cloud, etc.);
- Have experience solutions based on (hybrid) cloud with different cloud providers, such as AWS and Azure;
- Knowledgeable about scripting, infrastructure as code, CI/CD, deployment tools (Azure DevOps or similar;
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft technology (Active Directory, Windows server, IIS and MS-SQL);
- Knowledge of VMware and HyperV;
- Experience with automating processes and knowledge of PowerShell;
- Basic understanding of Linux, Container and Docker solutions;
- Basic understanding of WAN/LAN/WLAN networking technologies;
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in English (‘must have’) and Dutch (‘nice to have’), both verbally and in writing;
- Flexible and willing to periodically be on stand-by, work outside of regular hours as necessary and travel internationally.
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true: Working together. Everywhere.
Are you interested?
We would like to get in touch, please submit your motivation and CV via the button below. If you want to ask some questions first, please get in touch with us by email@example.com or +31 (0)88 652 65 65.