Do you aspire to work for a fast-growing, dynamic organization? Are you an ambitious self-starter? Would you like to work for an international and multicultural organization? And can you help us pave the way into Microsoft Azure to support our new IT strategy? Then you are the Lead Cloud Engineer we are looking for!Being part of Kinly means being part of a global and tech savvy business. We help the largest enterprises of this world with their standardized AV and specialized AV deployment. From setting up meeting rooms to building complete IT infrastructures and remote monitoring platforms for high profile and confidential customers. Our business speaks the same language as IT and we enjoy challenging each other to come to great results, for ourselves and our customers.
What will you do?
In this role you will design, implement and maintain IT systems and will drive the migration of our systems to Azure, as well as playing a key role in the broader development of our IT infrastructure. Further your respnsibilities will be:
- The IT infrastructure architecture and design;
- Developing cloud adoption/migration strategy and corresponding roadmaps and projects;
- Implementing automation with focus on increasing scalability, efficiency and reduce errors;
- Designing and implement ing security controls together with Security department;
- Ensuring continuity, performance, scalability and security of IT environment;
- Providing leadership to other engineers & support staff;
- Identifying and managing technical debt.
What does Kinly offer you?
You will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organization in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan and travel allowance;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- A team of like-minded tech enthusiasts willing to help you every step of the way.
- An informal work atmosphere with professional and driven colleagues.
- Interaction with interesting and innovative customers and partners;
- A comprehensive product portfolio consisting of products and assistance from industry leaders in both IT and AV;
- Organized lunch / fruit at the office for a small personal contribution;
- A work environment where we care about our employees and have fun.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, as well as relevant (professional or expert level) certifications;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of work experience, with at least 2 years of experience with public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google cloud, etc.);
- You are knowledgeable about scripting, infrastructure as code, CI/CD, deployment tools (Azure DevOps or similar such as chef, puppet ansible, terraform, Vrealize, etc.), windows server & containerization;
- You have experience with security design & infrastructure security;
- You have basic understanding of WAN/LAN/WLAN networking technologies;
- You have excellent analytical & problem-solving skills;
- You are proficient in English and Dutch both verbally and in writing;
- You are flexible and are willing to periodically be on stand-by, work outside of regular hours as necessary and travel internationally.
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true: Working together. Everywhere.
Is jouw interesse gewekt?
Dan komen we graag met je in contact! We zien jouw cv en motivatie graag tegemoet. Heb je inhoudelijke vragen? Neem dan contact op met de afdeling HR via email@example.com of telefonisch: 088-652 65 65