We are looking for a Test Engineer to strengthen our test teams. The successful candidate for this role will receive an outstanding opportunity to enhance our Kinly Smart Services offering and take part in deliver proactive intelligent diagnostic information to service teams and enhanced insight and reporting to customers. This role will lead a multidisciplinary team and deliver a unique value proposition at the core of Kinly’s service innovation and business strategy.
Responsibilities as a Test Engineer:
- Analyze, identify, and organize test suites to ensure adequate quality levels for all Kinly software solutions;
- Automate testing and quality assurance for all Kinly software products;
- Maintain and improve testing tools and frameworks to support testing of all Kinly software products;
- Maintain and improve platform for continuous integration;
- Perform load testing and performance analysis as applicable.
What will Kinly offer you?
You will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic, international and tech savvy organization in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan and travel allowance;
- Laptop and mobile phone with company subscription;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- A team of like-minded tech enthusiasts willing to help you every step of the way.
- An informal work atmosphere with professional and driven colleagues.
- Interaction with interesting and innovative customers in corporate and educational markets.
- Support in keeping your professional knowledge and certifications up to date.
- Organized lunch / fruit at the office for a small personal contribution;A work environment where we care about our employees and have fun;
- Post COVID 19 we like to organize drinks again, regularly on Friday afternoons.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in automated software testing writing, running, and maintaining suites of tests;
- Experience with testing web applications, including cross browser testing;
- Ability to organize and use test frameworks like Mocha, WebdriverIO, Cypress or Supertest;
- Experience with continuous integration (Azure DevOps, Github Actions or other);
- Strong dedication and interest in software testing;
- Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and pick up new skills and technologies;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment;
- This is remote job, it is not required that you live near a Kinly office.
More about Kinly
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your cv and cover letter. If you have any questions, please call Frank Elzinga, corporate recruiter, on telephone number +31 6 387 611 51.