Do you aspire to work for a fast-growing, dynamic organization? Are you an ambitious self-starter? Would you like to work for an international and multicultural organization? Then you are the ServiceNow Application Manager we are looking for!
What will you do?
You will design, implement, and maintain solutions, using ServiceNow, that help support & improve business processes. You will be a trusted advisor for both the business as well as your peers and unlock value through your own initiatives and insights. Further you will have the following responsibilities:
- Driving the further adoption of the ServiceNow platform within Kinly;
- Ensuring continuous improvement of the current platform;
- Creating efficiencies for your business stakeholders with innovative solutions;
- Coordinating technical projects;
- Providing leadership to your peers & support staff.
What will we offer you?
As a ServiceNow Application Manager you will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organisation in which you can truly make a difference, bring your own ideas, mentor and coach others. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- Organised lunch / fruit at the office for a small personal contribution;
- A work environment where we care about our employees and like to make a fun work environment.
What do you bring?
To be successful in this position you will need to have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, as well as relevant (professional or expert level) certifications;
- At least 3 years experience in application management, preferably in the ITSM space;
- Proven track record working with business stakeholders and are knowledgeable about business processes;
- Experience with requirements analysis, functional & technical design, testing and project management;
- Knowledge of integration platforms & API’s;
- The ability to work with and manage vendors;
- Proficiency in English and Dutch (‘nice to have’), both verbally and in writing;
- Flexibility and willingness to periodically be on stand-by, work outside of regular hours as necessary and travel internationally.
More about Kinly
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world.
In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Working together. Everywhere
Is jouw interesse gewekt?
Dan komen we graag met je in contact! We zien jouw cv en motivatie graag tegemoet. Heb je inhoudelijke vragen? Neem dan contact op met de afdeling HR via email@example.com of telefonisch: 088-652 65 65