We are looking for a Senior/ Intermediate Software Engineer to join our Smart Monitoring Team. Kinly Smart Monitoring ensures that our smart rooms are a problem free zones, where the technology always works. Kinly Smart Monitoring gives our clients the insight, comfort and reliability to keep ahead of AV challenges.The successful candidate for this role will receive an outstanding opportunity to enhance our Kinly Smart Monitoring services and take part in designing of the breakthrough system in videoconferencing industry that will automatize workflows over video calls as a service. In this role you will truly be able to shape the future of Kinly and work along committed, seasoned specialists in the video conferencing domain together making impact on the way thousands of people in the world communicate.
Responsibilities as a Senior/ Intermediate Software Engineer:
- Deliver value in the form of a working code;
- Keep the overall quality of your teams high, both passively (e.g., by incorporating unit tests as part of their delivery) and actively (e.g., tracking and suppressing technical debt);
- Deploy and operate your topic (you build it, you run it).
What you will bring?
- At least 7 years of experience as a Software Engineer;
- At least 4 years developing with Python/Go;
- Deep understanding of DevOps practices (terraform is a plus);
- Deep understanding of Agile Practices;
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment;
- This is a remote job, it is not required that you live near a Kinly office.
More about Kinly
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your cv and cover letter. If you have any questions, please call Frank Elzinga, corporate recruiter, on telephone number +31 6 387 611 51.