The rapid advance of digital technology is helping organisations to balance individual freedom with effective team collaboration. Kinly brings it all together in our Cloud Collaboration platform, to make sure our customers can focus on their work instead of the technology. As a C# Developer you are responsible for the C# development within the team. Do you have a solid background in software engineering and are you interested in moving up in your career? This is the position for you!
More about the position:
Your role as C# Developer is to help Smart Monitoring to improve our client-side applications and integrate with our entire ecosystem.
- Serve as key expert on C# development;
- Work efficiently with an exceptional attention to detail around a high security environment;
- Evaluating new technologies and weighing their pros/cons to stakeholders. Working collaboratively with various team members in order to increase overall skillset within the team;
- Work collaboratively across team boundaries to share common capabilities.
What does Kinly offer you?
You will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organization in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan and travel allowance;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- A team of like-minded tech enthusiasts willing to help you every step of the way.
- An informal work atmosphere with professional and driven colleagues.
- Interaction with interesting and innovative customers and partners;
- A comprehensive product portfolio consisting of products and assistance from industry leaders in both IT and AV;
- Organized lunch / fruit at the office for a small personal contribution;
- A work environment where we care about our employees and have fun;
- Post covid-19, we will regularly organize our Friday afternoon drinks again.
Who are we looking for?
You are familiar with working in an international environment with colleagues from across the globe. You have an agile mindset and you know how to bring the best out of yourself and your colleagues. Next to this you meet the following:technical requirements:
- Experience with software engineering, including design, development and deployment of software products;
- Experience in designing, architecting and delivering solutions in C#;
- Understanding of the underneaths of .NET/C#, preferably .NET Core;
- Working knowledge .NET for both client and server side;
- Previous or current Phyton development experience is considered a plus;
- Experience with databases (e.g. MSSQL, Postgres);
- Experience with hosted services (e.g. Azure Blob Storage/Service Bus, AWS S3/SQS);
- Able to inspire and provide feedback in a constructive way to others so that the whole team can continuously improve their skills and abilities;
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming principles;
- Experience in delivering high diligence solutions, developing automated tests.
More about Kinly:
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true: Working together. Everywhere.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your cv and cover letter. If you have any questions, please call Frank Elzinga, our corporate recruiter: +31 6 387 611 51.