As a Sales Engineer with Kinly, you are responsible for translating complex customer needs into IT/AV solutions. We generally work with fixed teams for each customer, which allows you and your colleagues to understand and help these customers better. Together with our Sales department you’re responsible for helping, guiding and challenging our customers to find the perfect solution for their situation. This includes a wide array of factors you’ll be analyzing in order to provide a fitting solution: usability, standardized technologies, budgets, and many more. With this information, you create High-Level Designs which serve as a basis for the definitive solution.Together with your colleagues in the Technology, Consultancy and Design department you will develop these High-Level Designs into a functioning Detailed Design which forms the final blueprint for our customers’ solution. You help manage the process from start until finish, so you’re sure that our customer gets the result that they and Kinly are aiming for.Aside from managing these customer design journeys, you’re also responsible for a part of our product portfolio. This means you’ll be actively monitoring your portfolio and keep track of new developments and innovations within this area. You’ll also help spread relevant information within Kinly, as well as manage vendor relationships in your area, further building your expertise in this field.
Let’s review what you’ll be doing:
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers;
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support;
- Collaborate with customers and engineers to assess both functional and technical needs;
- Create High-Level Designs incorporating the most important technical information;
- Work with other engineers to deliver a Detailed Design;
- Research and maintain a clearly defined part of our product portfolio.
What do we offer you?
- A team of like-minded tech enthusiasts willing to help you every step of the way;
- An informal work atmosphere with professional and driven colleagues;
- Interaction with interesting and innovative customers in corporate and educational markets;
- Support in keeping your professional knowledge and certifications up to date;
- A comprehensive product portfolio consisting of products and assistance from industry leaders in both IT and AV;
- A great salary and a company car;
- Excellent benefits and many social events together with your colleagues.
What do you bring to the table?
- A relevant Bachelor’s / HBO degree and/or experience in the IT/AV field;
- Excellent communication skills. English is required, Dutch is a plus.;
- Relevant certifications, such as (but not limited to) CCNA, MCSA, Crestron, Extron, etc;
- A pro-active attitude and the drive to help your colleagues in delivering the best quality;
- The ability to listen to and concisely analyze client stories;
- A focus on collaborating, both with customers and colleagues;
- The ability to walk the line between sales and technical design.
More about Kinly
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Working together. Everywhere
Is jouw interesse gewekt? Dan komen we graag met je in contact! Klik op solliciteer en vul jouw gegevens in. We zien jouw cv en motivatie graag tegemoet. Een assessment kan onderdeel uitmaken van de sollicitatieprocedure. Wil je eerst meer weten voordat je solliciteert? Neem dan contact met ons op via onderstaande gegevens
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your cv and motivation letter. Any questions? Please contact Frank Elzinga, Corporate recruiter, at telephone number +31 6 38 76 11 51 or email@example.com