We are looking for an experienced Lead Scrum Master to start, lead and scale Kinly's Agile transformation. As Lead Scrum Master you lead by example and inspire us to work together in different ways to reach our goals. You start within IT with helping the teams get started and grow in the Agile framework. You also prepare and coach the organization and leadership to take their part in this transformation. As we scale and become more mature, you will hire and manage other Scrum Masters and next to IT, the transformation will encompass other parts of the organization.
What will you be doing?
- Helping (IT) teams become Agile in mindset and adopt Agile processes.
- Help teams in taking ownership, self-organizing, plan and dev-ops.
- Create a good team vibe, focus on culture, mindset, and behavior.
- Make impediments clear, help solve them and enable learning from them.
- Facilitate events, ceremonies, workshops, and training.
- Work with product owners to help them grow in their role in all aspects from product vision, roadmap, stakeholder management to backlogs.
- Implement processes and tooling to support our way of working.
- Work with leadership in taking their role in this transformation.
- Define measurements and KPI’s and a way of working (Obeya) to steer on the right things together.
- Create and lead a roadmap reflecting the Agile vision for the company and what we need to get there.
- Inspire, energize, and connect with all people in the organization to enable collaboration throughout.
What we will offer you
You will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organization in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan;
- Travel allowance;
- Mobile phone with company subscription;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- Organized lunch / fruit at the office for a small personal contribution;
- A work environment where we care about our employees and have fun;
- Without corona measures, drinks are regularly organized on Friday afternoons.
This is a true transformation journey, so you bring:
- Full Agile transformation experience within at least 1 organization.
- 8 years of Scrum Master experience with multiple teams/ Hands-on Agile coaching working with multiple teams.
- At least 3 years of experience managing other Scrum Masters.
- Proven ability to work, connect and coach on all levels in the organization including leadership.
- Excellent organizational, facilitation, training, and communications skills.
- Experience in working online and with distributed teams.
- Experience with Dev/Ops teams.
- International experience, fluent in English and culturally sensitive.
- Experience of working within at least 1 similar size organization (500-1500 employees).
- Experience with implementing scaling methodologies.
- Firsthand experience with design sprint, innovation, lean start up and value creation methodologies.
More about Kinly
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your cv and motivation letter. Any questions? Please contact Frank Elzinga, Corporate recruiter, at telephone number +316 38 76 11 51 or email@example.com.