We are looking for a data-driven Lead Data Engineer in Amsterdam to lead our team of data geeks who enjoy creating insights into the usage patterns of AV equipment. You will be developing the visualizations that not only help our end-customer gather insight into the service we are delivering, but also help our operational business have the right information at the right time. This position is designed for a highly motivated and experienced individual who likes transforming data into information as well as teaching and coaching fellow team members.
More about this position
Key job features:
- Lead the growth of our BI capabilities;
- Guide and propose changes to our data stack;
- Architect, develop, test, and maintain the data architecture;
- Collect and transform unstructured data from different sources into a structured output;
- Gather requirements and work with the stakeholders to make their vision come true;
- Facilitate knowledge sharing within the team. Participate in a collaborative structure to capture process improvement ideas and communicate to other groups.
What we will offer you
As a Lead Data Engineer, you will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organization in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan;
- Travel allowance;
- Mobile phone with company subscription;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- Organized lunch / fruit at the office for a small personal contribution;
- A work environment where we care about our employees and have fun;
- Without corona measures, drinks are regularly organized on Friday afternoons.
What do you bring?
- 5+ years of experience with Data Engineering;
- 2+ Experience as a Team Lead or Hands-on Engineering Manager;
- Ability to convert functional ideas into meaningful visualizations;
- Strong Sql and NoSql skills;
- SqlServer administration and tuning;
- •Experience in at least one of the clouds (AWS, GCP or Azure).
More about Kinly
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your cv and motivation letter. Any questions? Please contact Lilian Latul, Corporate recruiter, at telephone number +316 426 106 21 or email@example.com.