Do you aspire to work for a fast-growing, dynamic organization? Are you an ambitious professional? Would you like to work for an international multicultural organization? Are you the person for the next step to Microsoft Azure. You are the lead cloud engineer we are looking for!Being part of Kinly means being part of a global and technical business. We help the largest enterprises of this world with their standardized AV and specialized AV deployment. From setting up meeting rooms to building complete IT infrastructures and remote monitoring platforms for high profile and confidential customers. Our business speaks the same language as IT and we enjoy challenging each other to come to great results, for ourselves and our customers.
What will you do?
In this role you will design, implement and maintain IT systems and will lead the migration of our systems to Azure, as well as playing a key role in the development of our IT infrastructure.
As the Lead Cloud/System engineer you have a key role in this transition, and you will work with us to improve (and build) the Kinly environment. We are looking for a Lead Cloud/System engineer who will take charge of the Kinly environment.
You will play a key role in all infra related activities, you are a person who likes to take initiative, enjoys working together with the team and vendors. Sharing knowledge and coaching the team to the next level.
An impression of your responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for IT infrastructure architecture and design;
- Develop cloud adoption/migration strategy and corresponding roadmaps and projects;
- Implement automation with focus on increasing scalability, efficiency and reduce errors;
- Design and implement security controls together with Security department;
- Ensure continuity, performance, scalability and security of IT environment;
- Provide leadership and coaching to the other engineers;
- Identify and manage technical debt.
What does Kinly offer you?
- A good salary depending on your knowledge and experience;
- You will be empowered to make a difference, introduce your own ideas and coach/mentor others;
- We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty room for creativity and personal growth;
- In addition, we provide a good pension, travel allowance and educational opportunities;
- A hybrid working space.
What do you bring?
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or equivalent working experience, as well as relevant (professional or expert level) certifications;
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience, with at least 4 years of experience with public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google cloud, etc.);
- Knowledgeable about scripting, infrastructure as code, CI/CD, deployment tools (Azure DevOps or similar);
- Experience with security design & infrastructure security;
- Understanding of WAN/LAN/WLAN networking technologies;
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Flexibility and willing to work outside of regular hours as necessary and travel internationally;
- The ability to coach the team to the next level;
- Proficient in English (‘must have’) and Dutch (‘nice to have’), both verbally and in writing.
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true: Working together. Everywhere.
Are you interested?
We would like to get in touch, please submit your motivation and CV via the button below. If you want to ask some questions first, please get in touch with us by email@example.com or +31 (0)88 652 65 65.