As Head of Product Management Video Cloud of our private equity owned, global tech company, you operate at the intersection of business, technology and user experience, and in doing so, you receive support from all relevant parts of the organization. In short, you are responsible for the product vision, creating the roadmap and driving its commercial success. Are you our new Head of Product Management Video Cloud? We look forward to receiving your application!
More about this position
The Head of Product Management Video Cloud develops products and product strategies for our video cloud product portfolio. We operate in the rapidly changing world of video collaboration, which has received a boost due to the Coronavirus, and we are building a differentiating technology portfolio to provide better support to our customers. You will work closely with local business developers, conduct market research, look carefully at high-level product requirements and use cases, and support development. Pricing, managing time-integrated plans for product life cycles and supporting marketing in developing product material will also be part of your responsibility.
You work closely with the global management board, you manage a small team and you will be the ambassador for all Kinly video cloud products. You are responsible for setting product vision and strategy, supporting the overarching corporate goals of the organisation, including double-digit video cloud revenue growth. The final result is a product roadmap, including the execution of that roadmap, and eventually its commercial success. You report to the Chief Product Officer.
- Increasing our recurring video cloud revenues
- Driving the development of our video cloud product portfolio, including the development of our go-to-market strategy
- Assessing market competition by comparing Kinly’s product to competitors' products
- Determining customers' needs and requirements by specifying and conducting the research needed to obtain market information and information from within the organization
- Reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraisal of new product ideas and/or product changes
- Determining product pricing by utilizing market research data: review production and sales costs and anticipate volume etc.
- Supporting technical product owners and the team in the scoping of specifications
- Supporting local business developers in increasing revenues in their regions
- Continuously balancing our video cloud offer: what to buy, what to build ourselves
- Maintaining contacts with major video cloud vendors.
What we will offer you
As a Head of Product Management Video Cloud you will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organization in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary
- A full-time job
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis
- Good pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Mobile phone with company subscription
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home
- A work environment where we care about our employees and like to make a fun work environment.
What do you bring?
As Head of Product Management Video Cloud, you have at least 10 years’ experience in a technology-driven environment, of which 5 years in product management. You work together with the rest of the organization, mostly with Engineering, Sales and Marketing, and Support on product implementation. We are therefore looking for a team player; someone who shares his/her knowledge with others but who also likes to learn from them. You have B2B2C or B2B and B2C experience, and good knowledge of our industry would be a great advantage.
We are looking for someone who is commercially driven, a strong communicator, who has a good understanding of the agile way of working and a drive for innovation. You are good at stakeholder management and are able to balance the interests of internal and external stakeholders.
Can you describe yourself as energetic, change-minded, hands-on and data driven? Then we are looking for you!
More about Kinly
At Kinly we are a team of passionate professionals who all work with the same belief in mind: that there is nothing more interesting than creating progressive solutions in the field of collaboration. Based on this passion, we not only work on cloud and audiovisual solutions, but also on a complete package of safe, flexible and often sustainable solutions, which make it possible to fulfil our brand promise: Working together. Everywhere.
The ambition to grow and the drive to innovate have made Kinly a reliable partner for more than 500 clients in 120 countries. With our services, we have enabled many national and international organizations such as PWC, Spotify and Securitas to work together successfully.
It is not only the passion for working together in a successful way that makes our 1200 ambitious professionals feel connected. At Kinly, our shared values give us the feeling that we are truly part of the same organization. We are reliable in everything we do. We are passionate, supportive, open and friendly – towards our colleagues and our clients.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your cv and motivation letter. If you have any questions, please call Lilian Latul, Corporate recruiter, on telephone number +31 642610621.