Kinly is looking for an ambitious Commercial Head to join our team to define strategy, develop business and grow revenues in the massive opportunity within the global Government segment.
More about this position
As this role is a combination Business Development and Commercial Lead role, this person will be responsible for both globally developing the segment business, as well as sitting at the helm of the Government segment defining and driving towards commercial targets. Targets shall be based on Kinly company targets and objectives and have the main goal of driving and accelerating growth via the Government sector. The Global Head of Government Segment will be the champion and internal and external Kinly representative for the Government segment and defining the correct product / market fit for our video collaboration and managed services portfolios. You report to the CPO and you are a key member of the CPO’s leadership team and work closely together with the Solution Architecture, Product, Technology, Marketing, Sales and Service organizations as well as directly with the Management Board members.
As this role is crucial to Kinly’s success and growth, we are expecting the right candidate to have an entrepreneurial mindset and serve as an example to others in the organization on being self-driven, innovative, and creative. This position can be based in the Netherlands, the UK, or Norway.
- Work hand in hand with Kinly’s leadership team to develop and execute the global Government Segment strategy. This includes the Kinly Management Board, the Global Head of Product Management, the Global Head of Service Products, the local / regional Sales and Operations leadership, and Marketing leadership;
- Champion, incubator and owner of a successful global Government business, supporting the CPO strategy as key resource and industry expert;
- Exemplary model of leading by example, educating and elevating other parts of the organization on successful Government strategies, market development and go-to-market;
- Track emerging trends in the Government sector, recommending new products and services, propose and develop new strategic partnerships, and guides long term objectives to meet business needs and requirements;
- Plan, develop and implement commercial strategies for the global Government segment, both globally and locally;
- Driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts within government sector;
- Identify sales leads, pitch Kinly product suite to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts;
- Driving business and increasing revenue via growth and expansion of our government business, including identifying and developing new business opportunities.
What we will offer you
As a Head of Government segment you will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organization in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- A full-time job;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan;
- Travel allowance;
- Mobile phone with company subscription;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- A work environment where we care about our employees and like to make a fun work environment.
What do you bring?
- 10+ years of experience at the cross section of IT / tech and Government or Public Sector - online / video collaboration or related industry services a major plus;
- 5+ years driving IT / tech industry commercial and business development strategies;
- Technical or another applicable bachelor’s degree, Master's degree a plus;
- Demonstrated successes to support a successful track record of building out businesses in the IT / tech or specifically video / collaboration space, and driving to commercial success.
More about Kinly
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world.
In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1.200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Are you interested?
Please apply online on our website werkenbijkinly.nl/en/. If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.