Kinly is looking for an ambitious Head of Digital Product to join our team to drive forward the Kinly video collaboration suite. As Head of Digital Product (Video Collaboration), you will operate at the intersection of business, technology and user experience, and in doing so, you receive support from all relevant parts of the organization. In short, you are responsible for the product vision all the way through execution, creating the roadmap and ensuring stakeholder and executive alignment, and together with other parts of the organization, driving its commercial success.
More about this position
The Head of Digital Product (Video Collaboration) oversees a team of Product Managers that together with their technology counterparts, develops products and product strategies for our video cloud product portfolio. Kinly operates in the rapidly changing world of video collaboration, which has received a boost due to the Coronavirus, and we are building a differentiating technology portfolio to provide better support to our customers.
You will be responsible for leading your team in understanding product-market fit and be the organization which champions the customer and end-users. In addition, you and your team will champion market research, usability, and analytics requirements to drive forward the product strategy. You will also have a strong input to pricing strategy for the product and work with the Head of Marketing to define initiatives to drive demand and awareness.
The Head of Digital Product (Video Collaboration) reports into the CPO and is a key member of the CPO’s leadership team. You will be responsible for being the champion and representative for both the global Digital / Video Collaboration Product Suite and its commercial success. You work closely together with the Technology, Marketing, Sales and Service organizations as well as directly with the Management Board members. This role can be based in Oslo or Amsterdam.
More detailed responsibilities:
- Strategy definition and execution of Kinly digital product suite;
- Driving the development of our video cloud product portfolio, including the development of our go-to-market strategy which results in increasing recurring video cloud revenues;
- Driving assessment of market competition by comparing Kinly’s product to competitors' products;
- Determining customers' and end-users' needs by immersing yourself and your team in segments, sectors and industries the Kinly digital product suite serves now and will serve in the future;
- Key input to product pricing including sharing product, customer and market expertise;
- Managing, mentoring, leading both technical and non-technical product owners;
- Contribute to local commercial organizations in meeting revenues targets by way of sharing product, customer and market expertise;
- Key contributor to build vs buy decisions as it relates to our digital product portfolio.
What we will offer you
As a Head of Digital Product (Video Collaboration) you will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organization in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- A full-time job;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan;
- Travel allowance;
- Mobile phone with company subscription;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- A work environment where we care about our employees and like to make a fun work environment.
What do you bring?
- 12+ years’ experience in a technology-driven environment;
- 10+ years leading and driving product strategies and their execution;
- B2B2C or B2B + B2C experience;
- Direct experience or strong working knowledge of the cross section of IT / tech and online / video collaboration a major plus;
- Technical or another applicable bachelor’s degree, Masters degree a plus;
- Demonstrated successes to support a successful track record of delivering and managing digital products in the video / collaboration; space or other relevant online, technical service strategies.
More about Kinly
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world.
In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Are you interested?
Please apply online on our website werkenbijkinly.nl/en/. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.