Kinly is a global solutions and service provider, enabling people to communicate and collaborate better with Video Conferencing and Audio-Visual technology.We deeply care about ease of use and want our customers to have a secure and seamless experience in an increasingly complex and challenging world of possibilities. Our strategy is to have long-term customer relationships, unburdening IT and Facilities, and helping the line of Business management improve their core processes by digitally transforming their workflows.
More about this position
Our Customer Success initiative with a team spread across the globe has already proven to be very valuable to this strategy, and now we want to take it to the next level.
To lead this journey, we are looking for an ambitious professional that will report directly to the Chief Product Officer and be a vital member of the CPO’s leadership team. You will be responsible for further developing our current training, usage, and adoption initiatives, as well as new business models for the Customer Success Team itself. Successful customers want more, and driving add-on, recurring and re-occurring business, customer satisfaction and loyalty will be key priorities for the role.
As such, we need a senior leader with a passion for People, Process, and Technology - in that order.
- Drive Customer Usage and Adoption to build Customer Success and Loyalty;
- Build data set and intelligence on usage, adoption, and workflow outcome to help customers improve and Kinly to develop an industry best practice for our customer base;
- Develop Vertical training offerings for industries/segments like Judicial, Healthcare, and Education;
- Develop existing and build new recurring and re-occurring services and offerings;
- Lead and build the Global Customer Success team in Kinly.
- Define Customer Journey with touchpoints and opportunities for continuous improvement;
- Organize technical, functional and scenario-based training initiatives;
- Build our remote and on-site training offerings, incl. a Learning Management System, (LMS);
- Focus on customer satisfaction, service, and retention;
- Serve as the customer’s primary voice/advocate back into Kinly Sales, Operations, Development, Marketing and Leadership teams;
- Identify and recommend possible optimization tasks to customers;
- Help drive penetration of the Kinly solution and service portfolio into the customer base;
- Establish system & KPI’s to measure impact of Customer Success initiatives for the customer;
- Establish system & KPI’s to measure effectiveness of the Kinly Customer Success team;
- Perform day to day activities and meeting cadences to organize and lead Kinly’s Customer Success Team globally, including target and performance management.
What we will offer you
As a Global Head of Customer Success you will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organization in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- A full-time job;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan;
- Travel allowance;
- Mobile phone with company subscription;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- A work environment where we care about our employees and like to make a fun work environment.
What do you bring?
- 5+ years’ experience in leading customer-facing organizations;
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building;
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth;
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models;
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset;
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement;
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience;
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees.
More about Kinly
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world.
In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1.200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Are you interested?
Please apply online on our website werkenbijkinly.nl/en/. If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.