We are looking for a Data Engineer with experience in BI and Analytics, to help the company to establish a data driven culture, by building and maintaining a cloud data platform to provide accurate and consistent data to BI, Analytics and real time reporting to business teams and customers, gathering data from external and internal systems and consolidating in a central repository.As our Data Engineer you will get to work with various IT and business teams across the globe, while working on various projects and with new technologies. Working with Kinly means that you become part of a company of culturally diverse and professionals.
About the job features:
- Develop, maintain and tune ETL applications in Python, MSSQL stored procedures, MySQL and NoSQL databases;
- Develop, maintain and tune, message queue or event stream applications like AWS Firehouse, AWS Kinesis, Kafka or others;
- Gather requirements, design and document data models and processes;
- Be member of data engineering team, working together with others Agile teams to realize the solutions;
- Facilitate knowledge sharing within the team. Participate in a collaborative structure to capture process improvement ideas and communicate to other groups.
What will Kinly offer you?
You will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic, international and tech savvy organization in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan and travel allowance;
- Laptop and mobile phone with company subscription;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- A team of like-minded tech enthusiasts willing to help you every step of the way.
- An informal work atmosphere with professional and driven colleagues.
- Interaction with interesting and innovative customers in corporate and educational markets.
- Support in keeping your professional knowledge and certifications up to date.
- Organized lunch / fruit at the office for a small personal contribution;A work environment where we care about our employees and have fun;
- Post COVID 19 we like to organize drinks again, regularly on Friday afternoons.
What do you bring to the table?
- Experience on Data Pipeline and ETL application development and administration;
- Advanced programing in Python for data acquisition and processing;
- Experience on message queue or event stream applications like AWS Firehouse, AWS Kinesis, Kafka or others for real time data delivering;
- Knowledge about API requests, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML;
- Experience with one or more NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, Cassandra, Dynamo or others;
- Experience with one or more SQL databases like MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Postgrees or others;
- Experience with AWS or Azure cloud platform.
In addition it would be totally cool to have the following skills (not mandatory though)
- Data architecture skills like data modeling, data management and data governance;
- Data base administration (DBA) skills like performance tuning, backup & restore, security and access management, cryptography;
- Hadoop, Spark Stream or MapReduce experience;
- Data Integration or ETL tools like MuleSoft, AWS Glue, MS Integration Services, IBM Datastage, Informatica Powercenter, Talend, SAS or others experiences.
More about Kinly
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Working together. Everywhere
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your cv and motivation letter. Any questions? Please contact Frank Elzinga, Corporate recruiter, at telephone number +31 6 38 76 11 51 or firstname.lastname@example.org