At Kinly, we have developed a tailor made approach for our potential and existing customers in the Education segment. The overall objective is to introduce collaboration solutions and services to our customers with an increasing level of satisfaction of the end users involved: students, staff, researchers and lecturers. In order to further strengthen our business for our customers in the Education segment we are recruiting for a Business Development Manager Education.
Let’s review what you’ll be doing:
As our Business Development Manager in the Education segment, you are building and positioning products, solutions and services with the purpose to build, grow, professionalize and create new ways of working in the field of higher education.
You will be in involved in a close working relationship with the Product Lead for Education and the Commercial Head of Education, whilst further building upon your existing industry experience. As a team you will develop new business with our new and existing customers with a purpose driven educational proposition. Furthermore, you will keep in close customer contact to assess requirements and feedback which allows Kinly to lead customers to new insights and necessities in their educational workflows.
Kinly believes in strong partnerships. Your role is crucial in maintaining and building such relationships with our partners involved. Within Kinly you will be actively engaging in Community meetings with dedicated local Education Account Managers and the local Customer Success Team.
In this role you will be reporting to the country Sales Director.
- Grow Kinly’s Education segment by developing new customers in close alignment with Kinly’s product team and (strategic) partner community;
- Liaising with Kinly Education product manager to build strong (-er) partnerships with vendors to strengthen the existing and adding new portfolio opportunities;
- Align with partner community to “evangelize” the market together;
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments;
- Motivating staff and creating an open working culture where they can ask questions and voice their concerns;
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stake- and shareholders.
What do we offer you?
You will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organization in which you can truly make a difference. This is the time to join us since online and visual collaboration in Education is here to stay!
Next to an exciting opportunity within a truly global company, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary and bonus;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- A team of like-minded tech enthusiasts willing to help you every step of the way.
- An informal work atmosphere with professional and driven colleagues.
- Interaction with interesting and innovative customers in corporate and educational markets.
- Support in keeping your professional knowledge and certifications up to date.
- A comprehensive product portfolio consisting of products and assistance from industry leaders in both IT and AV.
- A work environment where we care about our employees and have fun;
What do you bring to the table?
- Academic educational mindset and/or background;
- You are a native Norwegian speaker;
- You have a pragmatic approach and the ability to bridge the gap between conceptual thinking and practical doing;
- Education knowledge and experience is a must have requirement, audio visual experience is nice to have;
- You are passionate about technology, education and the connection between these two;
- You are result driven and know how to grow and build long lasting business relationships;
- Excellent presentation and listening skills, community builder;
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment;
- A reliable asset for colleagues, partners and the customer, ambitious and motivated.
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true: Working together. Everywhere.
Are you interested?
We would love to hear from you! Please apply by sending us your resume and cover letter. Do you have any questions, regarding the role or the recruitment process? Please contact Frank Elzinga, corporate recruiter, at +316-38761151.