Kinly is looking for an experienced Microsoft architect to join our team to drive forward the Kinly collaboration offering. As a Microsoft Architect, you will operate at the intersection of business, technology and user experience, and in doing so, you collaborate from all relevant parts of the organization.
More about this position
You are responsible for the product and services vision with focus on Microsoft all the way through staying up-to-date Microsoft collaboration solutions, creating the service development roadmaps and ensuring stakeholder and executive alignment. Together with other parts of the organization, driving its commercial success.
The Microsoft Architect reports into the CTO and is a key member of defining strategy. (S)he will be responsible for identifying and championing possibilities for Kinly with a focus on Microsoft products and services. The role will also be accountable for identifying skills and resources as per business needs and work closely with relevant leaders in the Kinly organization to realize the potential services. (S)he works closely together with Head of Operations of Central Services, Global Head of Digital Product, CPO and Global Director of IT on a regular basis. The job location is Norway.
- Creating a strategy to address market opportunity for an optimal Microsoft portfolio to maximize Kinly recurring services;
- Roadmap owner for Microsoft focused services developed by Kinly;
- Responsible for communicating and educating the organization on relevant Microsoft roadmaps and new products and services offering together with the global product board;
- Create and maintain a competitive overview of Microsoft products and services in relation to Kinly products and services;
- Exemplary model of leading by example, educating and elevating other parts of the organization on Microsoft products and services;
- Define and drive support strategies of Microsoft focused solutions aligned with the global services team;
- Keeping an overview of partners and competitors’ offerings and proactively propose corrective actions to developments where necessary, promoting changes to the existing strategy and / or identifying new opportunities for the Kinly portfolio.
What you will bring?
- 5+ years of Microsoft 365 products and service portfolio experience;
- 5+ years driving either AV or IT product management strategies - online / video collaboration or related industry services a plus;
- Technical certifications in Microsoft solutions, but also other collaboration technologies are a plus;
- Demonstrated track record of delivering and managing strategy or technical advice in the video / collaboration space or other relevant industries;
- Experience with driving multinational strategies in a technological environment, preferably within a UC/AV business;
- Proven to be successful in an international, matrix organization and are a natural networker;
- Ability to structure and setup virtual team work remotely and with a diverse group of participants;
- Commercial savvy, have an entrepreneurial drive and a competitive edge;
- Strong customer focus and are well known for excellent communication skills.
More about Kinly
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world.In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
Are you interested?
Please apply online on our website werkenbijkinly.nl/en/. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.